Recovery Outcomes is a continuing care programme. It provides extended support and monitoring to addicted individuals.
Our first site opened in Kenilworth in 2015. More recently, we have expanded into Sea Point and Bellville.
We deeply believe in our client’s motivation to recover and live fulfilling lives. Addiction however, is a complex and ongoing disorder and recovery may be interrupted with slips and relapses before a patient is stable.
Often treatment is too short, the move from primary care to home may be overwhelming, and multiple problems including relationships may months to re-establish.
The Recovery Outcomes programme was designed by professionals working in the addiction field. Furthermore, our programme continues to be developed and enhanced.
The Recovery Outcomes vision and mission
We wish to provide a service that supports meaningful change. Hence, to improve the chance of a successful recovery. We do this by:
- Providing a highly affordable service that is holistic, flexible and extended
- Supporting our clients living in the real world
- Using scientific, best evidence-based treatments backed by information technology
- Developing a network of top professionals with addiction expertise and experience – those who share our vision
- Extending the service to reach all South Africans
of patients who have an addiction disorder have a co-occurring disorder such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and others. If these are not treated, the chance of recovery is reduced